(Sheryl)'s.
Luvz, Sheryl ♥.
Title: A million sorry wouldn't helps for the hurt i went through,
Hi,
why i so failure?
Why i cry over small things?
Why am i fucking jealous when you're close to girls when i alr had no rights to get jealous. Why?
Why i like that? Can someone fucking tell me?
Yeah, i've no rights to get jealous over girls that are closed to you. But i can't control it. I'm fucking jealous. Get it?
I know getting jealous wouldn't change anything. Cos i'm like nothing to you?
Why am I spamming you msg when you didn't reply?
Why am I fucking scare that one day you'll ignore me?
Why I can't get you back?
Why am I no longer important to you?
Why?!?!?! :(
Please tell me why, I wanna know. But i doubt this person will see this.
Fucking stress life..
Please believe me that you're really important to me, really.
 photo c5357c9c-7c04-48c6-8578-7fe369fab279.jpg
Hi, I'm Sheryl. 19 this year.;duh
-Grow 1 year older on 0404Photobucket(:
{L}Every 13th's. xx
Touch my boyfriend and I'll stab you into pieces.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Contacts;
MSN: Click here :D
Facebook : facebook | or simply just search my email !
Photobucket
Domo-kun Cute Audition's ; ~Ceon~. :D
Hi, I'm might be a friendly girl when you treat me good, but will be a nasty girl when you treat me bad. So it's all depends on you! ^^
Don't like me? Can simply fuck off from here cos I don't need someone like you!!
&, I might be a girl with short tempered attitude if you rlly rlly make me fucking piss off. I swear i'll give you hell. ^^
You know my name but not my story. So stfu, cos you wouldn't know how much hurts i'd went through and still, survived.
I guess that's all you've to know. :)
Me never kajia0 you , dont kajiao me{:
-A
♥Angel♥♥♥ ♥Adeline♥ ♥April♥ ♥Amanda ♥Ann Peng
-B
♥Benjamin
-C
♥Carris♥♥♥
♥Calingh♥♥ ♥Corinna♥ ♥Chermaine♥ ♥ChuenMei♥♥ ♥Celestine ♥Cheryl Classblog
-D
Dylan ♥ Derrick♥ Desmondd♥
-E
♥Eugene ♥Emily
-G
♥Guild ♥Gladys ♥Genevieve♥ ♥GekTing Glendon
-H
♥HuiShi♥♥ ♥HuiLing ♥HuiZhen ♥HuiPing ♥Hazel ♥Haikal
-I
♥Isaac
-J
♥Justin♥ ♥JingHui♥ ♥Joey♥ ♥Jeanelle♥ ♥Jolence ♥Jeraine♥ ♥Jiayi♥ ♥JiaPei ♥JueYun ♥JunHao ♥Jesslyn
-L
♥Lynnie ♥Liz ♥Leon♥
-M
♥MaoYong ♥MinMing♥♥ ♥Michelle♥ ♥MrNg;Best English Teacher
-N
♥Natalie♥
-P
♥PeiNee♥♥ ♥Peony♥♥ ♥Phaying ♥Pauline
-R
♥Rebecca
-S
♥Sarah ♥Sophia♥ ♥Sherlin♥ ♥Sheena ♥Sandra ♥Sheryl ♥Sam ♥Serene ♥Shereen
-T
♥TingTing
-V
♥Valerie
-W
♥WenJun
♥Wendyy
-X
♥XiaoShi
-Y
♥Yilinn ♥YanPing ♥Yingshi ♥YuRong ♥Yanny ♥Yilin ♥YuHeng ♥YongJian
Shared blog
♥JingHui&Sheryl ♥ChuenMei&Sheryl ♥PeiNee & Sheryl
Plurk.com


Designer | Basecodes