(Sheryl)'s.
Luvz, Sheryl ♥.
Title: I'm the type of girl, who can be so hurt, but still look at you and smile, being willing to brighten your day, when I can't even brighten my own.
Hi, i'm back blogging cos i'm damn no mood now. ):
Sigh, stomach very very very pain. )):
Oh damn, school's starting in a few hours loh.
Seriously I'm no motivation to study.
But still, will try to. Don't wish to see those people who care about me being dissapointed yoh.
-
OH FUCK Imissyouuuuuuuuuu. T_T?!
So many reasons why i miss you, want i name out? But i doubt you'll see it anyway. :/
1) I miss youuuuuuuuu.
2) I miss the times when you told me not to worry cos you're mine, when i'm jealous.
3) I miss your goodnight & good morning sweet texts.
4) I miss your smile.
5) I miss see-ing your text when i first opened my eyes in the morning.
6) I miss you posting on my facebook wall.
7) I miss you telling me that you miss me and wanting to meet me.
8) I miss you saying you'll takecare of me.
9) I miss the first time you hold me.
10) I miss the first time you hug me.
11) I miss the first time you kissed me.
12) I miss lying on your shoulder.
13) I miss you posting at my wall saying that you're jealous when I sayang your hamster but not you.
14) I miss your sweet texts.
15) I miss going out with you.
16) I miss how happy am I when i'm going to meet you.
17) I miss you telling me how much you miss me even though we just met.
18) I miss the first time we text when we're not that close.
19) I miss you tagging in our world. ( If you know what i meant. )
20) I miss you spamming me with messages.
21) I miss you nagging at me when i'm stubborn.
22) I miss how you disiao me.
23) I miss you stalking me.
24) I miss the times we went out.
25) I miss you playing and smelling with my hair.
26) I miss you pinching my cheeks.
27) I miss how you hug me from the back.
28) I miss the first time when we on the phone.
29) I miss you being so close to me.
30) I miss your cuteness.
31) I miss us texting till late late nights.
32) I miss you hugging me to sleep.
33) I miss you making me laugh like one crazy woman.
34) I miss you tickling me and we'll laugh tgt.
35) I miss you lying on my leg.
36) I miss you giving me " :( " faces when you miss me.
37) I miss you nagging at me when I said something negative about myself.
38) I miss you always being there for me when i'm super down and upset.
39) I miss you caring and worrying about me.
40) I miss arguing whose more noob,pig,bad between you & me.
41) I miss our past, badly.
42) I miss everything about you. us.
43) I miss you being mine.
44) I miss your everything.
-
I doubt you'll see it anyway, and i wonder what's your action if you rlly saw this. ? So tell me what to do.. Oh well. Goodnight lovelies, headache. :(



I get jealous easy, but that's only because I don't want to lose you.
 photo c5357c9c-7c04-48c6-8578-7fe369fab279.jpg
Hi, I'm Sheryl. 19 this year.;duh
-Grow 1 year older on 0404Photobucket(:
{L}Every 13th's. xx
Touch my boyfriend and I'll stab you into pieces.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Contacts;
MSN: Click here :D
Facebook : facebook | or simply just search my email !
Photobucket
Domo-kun Cute Audition's ; ~Ceon~. :D
Hi, I'm might be a friendly girl when you treat me good, but will be a nasty girl when you treat me bad. So it's all depends on you! ^^
Don't like me? Can simply fuck off from here cos I don't need someone like you!!
&, I might be a girl with short tempered attitude if you rlly rlly make me fucking piss off. I swear i'll give you hell. ^^
You know my name but not my story. So stfu, cos you wouldn't know how much hurts i'd went through and still, survived.
I guess that's all you've to know. :)
Me never kajia0 you , dont kajiao me{:
-A
♥Angel♥♥♥ ♥Adeline♥ ♥April♥ ♥Amanda ♥Ann Peng
-B
♥Benjamin
-C
♥Carris♥♥♥
♥Calingh♥♥ ♥Corinna♥ ♥Chermaine♥ ♥ChuenMei♥♥ ♥Celestine ♥Cheryl Classblog
-D
Dylan ♥ Derrick♥ Desmondd♥
-E
♥Eugene ♥Emily
-G
♥Guild ♥Gladys ♥Genevieve♥ ♥GekTing Glendon
-H
♥HuiShi♥♥ ♥HuiLing ♥HuiZhen ♥HuiPing ♥Hazel ♥Haikal
-I
♥Isaac
-J
♥Justin♥ ♥JingHui♥ ♥Joey♥ ♥Jeanelle♥ ♥Jolence ♥Jeraine♥ ♥Jiayi♥ ♥JiaPei ♥JueYun ♥JunHao ♥Jesslyn
-L
♥Lynnie ♥Liz ♥Leon♥
-M
♥MaoYong ♥MinMing♥♥ ♥Michelle♥ ♥MrNg;Best English Teacher
-N
♥Natalie♥
-P
♥PeiNee♥♥ ♥Peony♥♥ ♥Phaying ♥Pauline
-R
♥Rebecca
-S
♥Sarah ♥Sophia♥ ♥Sherlin♥ ♥Sheena ♥Sandra ♥Sheryl ♥Sam ♥Serene ♥Shereen
-T
♥TingTing
-V
♥Valerie
-W
♥WenJun
♥Wendyy
-X
♥XiaoShi
-Y
♥Yilinn ♥YanPing ♥Yingshi ♥YuRong ♥Yanny ♥Yilin ♥YuHeng ♥YongJian
Shared blog
♥JingHui&Sheryl ♥ChuenMei&Sheryl ♥PeiNee & Sheryl
Plurk.com


Designer | Basecodes