(Sheryl)'s.
Luvz, Sheryl ♥.
Title:
HIIIIIIIIIIII.
Delicate to someone.
EH EH EH.
HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY! :)
No need say much alr me, cos all i want say is either at message or at the card i'm gonna give you le. I so good delicate for you right uncle! dk you'll see also anot?! HAHA.
Anyway happy 18th birthday you grow one year older. Congratz! LOL. hehe. Better collect your present sooonzzzzzzz.

xoxo.
 photo c5357c9c-7c04-48c6-8578-7fe369fab279.jpg
Hi, I'm Sheryl. 19 this year.;duh
-Grow 1 year older on 0404Photobucket(:
{L}Every 13th's. xx
Touch my boyfriend and I'll stab you into pieces.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Contacts;
MSN: Click here :D
Facebook : facebook | or simply just search my email !
Photobucket
Domo-kun Cute Audition's ; ~Ceon~. :D
Hi, I'm might be a friendly girl when you treat me good, but will be a nasty girl when you treat me bad. So it's all depends on you! ^^
Don't like me? Can simply fuck off from here cos I don't need someone like you!!
&, I might be a girl with short tempered attitude if you rlly rlly make me fucking piss off. I swear i'll give you hell. ^^
You know my name but not my story. So stfu, cos you wouldn't know how much hurts i'd went through and still, survived.
I guess that's all you've to know. :)
Me never kajia0 you , dont kajiao me{:
-A
♥Angel♥♥♥ ♥Adeline♥ ♥April♥ ♥Amanda ♥Ann Peng
-B
♥Benjamin
-C
♥Carris♥♥♥
♥Calingh♥♥ ♥Corinna♥ ♥Chermaine♥ ♥ChuenMei♥♥ ♥Celestine ♥Cheryl Classblog
-D
Dylan ♥ Derrick♥ Desmondd♥
-E
♥Eugene ♥Emily
-G
♥Guild ♥Gladys ♥Genevieve♥ ♥GekTing Glendon
-H
♥HuiShi♥♥ ♥HuiLing ♥HuiZhen ♥HuiPing ♥Hazel ♥Haikal
-I
♥Isaac
-J
♥Justin♥ ♥JingHui♥ ♥Joey♥ ♥Jeanelle♥ ♥Jolence ♥Jeraine♥ ♥Jiayi♥ ♥JiaPei ♥JueYun ♥JunHao ♥Jesslyn
-L
♥Lynnie ♥Liz ♥Leon♥
-M
♥MaoYong ♥MinMing♥♥ ♥Michelle♥ ♥MrNg;Best English Teacher
-N
♥Natalie♥
-P
♥PeiNee♥♥ ♥Peony♥♥ ♥Phaying ♥Pauline
-R
♥Rebecca
-S
♥Sarah ♥Sophia♥ ♥Sherlin♥ ♥Sheena ♥Sandra ♥Sheryl ♥Sam ♥Serene ♥Shereen
-T
♥TingTing
-V
♥Valerie
-W
♥WenJun
♥Wendyy
-X
♥XiaoShi
-Y
♥Yilinn ♥YanPing ♥Yingshi ♥YuRong ♥Yanny ♥Yilin ♥YuHeng ♥YongJian
Shared blog
♥JingHui&Sheryl ♥ChuenMei&Sheryl ♥PeiNee & Sheryl
Plurk.com


Designer | Basecodes