(Sheryl)'s.
Luvz, Sheryl ♥.
Title: imissyou a lot.
I'll post this once and for all.
K, i asked Lainey to send you the text i wrote. Idk whether you got see anot or you purposely dw reply. So be it k. I can't force you either.
Anyw, thanks for all the care & concern from April till July? Haahh. Though it's a short period, but i still cherish it very much. thankyou.
Yea, i admit i'm aren't a perfect girlf last time. But at least i tried to. Yes, i've attitude problem last time. Yes, i didn't cherish you last time. Yes, sometimes i've "dajiexiaopiqi". Yes, i attituded you when i gets jealous. This is all because I care for you. Okay, at least i tried my best to be the best but not the perfect one. I still be there for you when you need me, meet you when you needs me, cheer you up when you're sad, make you happy when you're angry and sad. I did all my best. Though not the perfect one. But at least i tried to. How about you? Yea. I know you are always there when i need you too. Cheer me when i'm down either. Helping me despite that everyone thinks that i'm wrong. But don't you remember that once you tell me that your <3 is always mine? In the end.....? You lied to me when I trusted you so much. :/.
I know i stubborn enough to hold on until now. Sometimes not idw. Is i can't. /: .
I still wish that you would talk to me like how you used to in the past. ):
I know it's not possible anymore. So i've slowly accepted the facts that you'd gone for good. ): Haiz. I still miss you a lot laaaa Zc. :( Wtf is wrong with me. I first time like tht cos of a guy. a guy leh. :( Hurt myself till like that. I know not worth but idk why am i doing this. Sometimes i'm willing to do anything just to get back you. :( But sometimes, if things aren't meant to be. It just won't. Sad die. Imissyou a lot a lot a lot. :( Why you dw talk to me. I don't understand. ):
Imissyou, it had been since long i've seen you. ): Sigh.......
 photo c5357c9c-7c04-48c6-8578-7fe369fab279.jpg
Hi, I'm Sheryl. 19 this year.;duh
-Grow 1 year older on 0404Photobucket(:
{L}Every 13th's. xx
Touch my boyfriend and I'll stab you into pieces.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Contacts;
MSN: Click here :D
Facebook : facebook | or simply just search my email !
Photobucket
Domo-kun Cute Audition's ; ~Ceon~. :D
Hi, I'm might be a friendly girl when you treat me good, but will be a nasty girl when you treat me bad. So it's all depends on you! ^^
Don't like me? Can simply fuck off from here cos I don't need someone like you!!
&, I might be a girl with short tempered attitude if you rlly rlly make me fucking piss off. I swear i'll give you hell. ^^
You know my name but not my story. So stfu, cos you wouldn't know how much hurts i'd went through and still, survived.
I guess that's all you've to know. :)
Me never kajia0 you , dont kajiao me{:
-A
♥Angel♥♥♥ ♥Adeline♥ ♥April♥ ♥Amanda ♥Ann Peng
-B
♥Benjamin
-C
♥Carris♥♥♥
♥Calingh♥♥ ♥Corinna♥ ♥Chermaine♥ ♥ChuenMei♥♥ ♥Celestine ♥Cheryl Classblog
-D
Dylan ♥ Derrick♥ Desmondd♥
-E
♥Eugene ♥Emily
-G
♥Guild ♥Gladys ♥Genevieve♥ ♥GekTing Glendon
-H
♥HuiShi♥♥ ♥HuiLing ♥HuiZhen ♥HuiPing ♥Hazel ♥Haikal
-I
♥Isaac
-J
♥Justin♥ ♥JingHui♥ ♥Joey♥ ♥Jeanelle♥ ♥Jolence ♥Jeraine♥ ♥Jiayi♥ ♥JiaPei ♥JueYun ♥JunHao ♥Jesslyn
-L
♥Lynnie ♥Liz ♥Leon♥
-M
♥MaoYong ♥MinMing♥♥ ♥Michelle♥ ♥MrNg;Best English Teacher
-N
♥Natalie♥
-P
♥PeiNee♥♥ ♥Peony♥♥ ♥Phaying ♥Pauline
-R
♥Rebecca
-S
♥Sarah ♥Sophia♥ ♥Sherlin♥ ♥Sheena ♥Sandra ♥Sheryl ♥Sam ♥Serene ♥Shereen
-T
♥TingTing
-V
♥Valerie
-W
♥WenJun
♥Wendyy
-X
♥XiaoShi
-Y
♥Yilinn ♥YanPing ♥Yingshi ♥YuRong ♥Yanny ♥Yilin ♥YuHeng ♥YongJian
Shared blog
♥JingHui&Sheryl ♥ChuenMei&Sheryl ♥PeiNee & Sheryl
Plurk.com


Designer | Basecodes